The Chubbsafes DuoGuard range has been tested and certified for combined burglary and fire protection. The DuoGuard is tested in accordance with the European burglary protection standard EN 1143-1, as certified by ECB-S for Grade 1 UK £10,000 & ROI €12,500. The DuoGuard has also been approved by ECB-S in accordance with EN 1047-1 in class S 60 P for one hours fire protection of paper documents.
- Certified to European Burglary protection standard EN 1143-1 as certified by ECB-S
- Certified to Fire Resistance standard EN 1047-1 Class S 60 P for 1 hour fire protection of paper documents
- Certified cash rating: UK £10,000 (Grade 1)
- Certified cash rating: ROI €12,500 (Grade 1)
- AIS Approved
- Eight sizes available from 40 - 443 Litres
- Key or electronic combination lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- Key Lock - Approved in accordance with EN 1300 Class A
- Electronic Lock - Approved in accordance with EN 1300 Class B
- The DuoGuard is constructed of a new composite torch resistant barrier material Dualite
- The safes are fitted with an active relocker and anti drilling plates have been incorpoated into the boltwork to withstand burglary attempts.
- The drilling plates are designed and fabricated with T200X carbide clad steel
- Three way boltwork constructed with solid steel bolts
- The DuoGuard comes as standard with shelves (Number of shelves varies depending on the safe size).
- A lockable compartment and an extendable draw are available as an additional option