The Chubbsafes ProGuard Grade 3 range has been tested and certified for burglary protection. The ProGuard is tested in accordance with the European burglary protection standard EN 1143-1, as certified by ECB-S for Grade 3 UK £35,000 (ROI €50,000).
- Certified to European Burglary protection standard EN 1143-1 as certified by ECB-S
- Certified cash rating: UK £35,000 - (Grade 3)
- Certified cash rating: ROI €50,000 - (Grade 3)
- AIS Approved
- Six sizes available from 121 - 463 Litres
- Key or electronic combination lock
- Suitable for floor fixing
- Key Lock - Approved in accordance with EN 1300 Class A
- Electronic Lock - Approved in accordance with EN 1300 Class B
- The ProGuard is constructed of a new composite torch resistant barrier material Dualite
- The safes are fitted with an active relocker and anti drilling plates have been incorpoated into the boltwork to withstand burglary attempts
- Three way boltwork constructed with solid steel bolts
- The ProGuard comes as standard with shelves (Number of shelves varies depending on the safe size).
- A lockable compartment and an extendable draw are available as an additional option