The Chubb DuoGuard range of safes is tested and certified to the highest standards for burglary and fire protection.
- Certified to European Burglary protection standard EN 1143-1 as certified by ECB-S
- Certified to Fire Resistance standard EN 1047-1 Class S 60 P for 1 hour fire protection of paper documents
- Certified cash rating: UK £10,000 (Grade 1)
- Certified cash rating: ROI €12,500 (Grade 1)
- AIS Approved
- Eight sizes available from 40 – 443 Litres
- Suitable for floor fixing
- Key Lock – Approved in accordance with EN 1300 Class A
- Electronic Lock – Approved in accordance with EN 1300 Class B
- The DuoGuard is constructed of a new composite torch resistant barrier material Dualite
- The safes are fitted with an active relocker and anti drilling plates have been incorporated into the bolt work to withstand burglary attempts.
- The drilling plates are designed and fabricated with T200X carbide clad steel
- Three way boltwork constructed with solid steel bolts