The Chubb ProGuard depository safes are certified, tested and approved to European Standard EN1143-2 for deposit safes
- Fully certified depository safe tested and approved in accordance with the European Standard EN 1143-2
- Certified cash rating: UK £10,000 (Grade 1)
- Certified cash rating: ROI €12,500 (Grade 1)
- Anti-fishing device protects deposits from being retrieved through the drawer
- AIS Approved (Association of Insurance Surveyors)
- Four models available from 45 – 180 Litres
- Suitable for floor fixing
- Key lock – Certified to EN1300 Class A
- Electronic lock – Certified to EN1300 Class B
- Draw trap fitted with a Class A key lock
- Constructed using a composite material designed for strength and reduction in weight.
- Three-way bolt work comprising of solid steel bolts
- Fitted with a re locking device and anti drilling plates that are incorporated into the bolt work to increase security while deterring burglary attempts
- A modern design with an ergonomic soft touch handle
- Internal drawers units are available as an additional option.